** NEWS ** NEWS ** NEWS **
- Holiday Party is being planned for Dec. 2nd.
We will need a head count and members can email
email@example.com to let us
know if you are attending. My list will be sent to Sue
by 11/10/17. This is a
Covered Dish Party. We can arrive around
- Here is
the map to Sue Stoltz's home.
- The 444.100 repeater
IS REPAIRED AND THE DIGITAL MODES ARE BACK.
- Congrats to our 2 new members Russell
Plyler-AB6DS and Murray Seals-KG5VLV
Minutes now posted.
- Recommendation for new board is posted.
- 145.29 Repeater on low antenna and is only a
digital repeater, no FM mode.
Ivanyisky-N5EMI-Upgraded to General at the N.O. Hamfest.
Congratulations to Michael.
Please lets us know what you plan to bring to the
party. Our email address is
items will be added to the list below. Duplicates of
items are needed since items promised will not be enough for
Current Items for Party
1. Dip and some Apple Pie
2. Tea and Drinks from the Club
3. Vegetable 2 containers; more will be needed.
Shack: 2190 4th St., Slidell, LA Mail: PO Box 553, Slidell, LA
70459 Webmaster: John Guthans, AA5UY • Artwork by Judy Guthans, AA5UZ