** NEWS ** NEWS ** NEWS **
Jarrod-AE5LG- Has prepared a list of things the club
wants to sell so we can free up more space in the radio
room. Here is the list.
Hamfest Meeting is Feb. 27th. Thursday at 7:00 p.m. at the
Diplexer took a lightening strike and we could have some
antenna issues because of it.
- Items for sale from a donation.
- Estate Sale from K5YRT. One of our founding
members now a SK has these items and pictures
- can be emailed. If interested please email the
interested and here is the list of items.
- Hamfest photos are posted on the Files/photo page.
- Building: Need to fix a minor leak, repair light in
shack, repair/replace ac unit, and clean back room so one
can work on equipment. Other news can be found in the
- Plans are to have a meeting a quarter in the
other side of the parish, details will follow.
can update their information for the new club's directory.
Here is the form This
form has to be hand carried or mailed to Frank's attention.
- Minutes are Posted for
Here is a
direct link for that PDF
- QRM is posted for Jan. 2020. Here is a
direct link for that PDF.
- Follow us on Facebook.
Here is the link
- Past Presentations:
Here is a link-these are save on the Cloud.
- Winter Field Day 2019;
Pictures are posted on our Cloud.
- Russel-AB6DS has 2 fusion repeaters in Bush, LA and they are
connected to the DWARN repeater system. Here is
a link that will give users more information about
DWARN and Fusion (C4FM).
- Ron is taking orders for shirts with our logo on them.
Please check the minutes for prices and sizes.
Shack: 2190 4th St., Slidell, LA Mail: PO Box 553, Slidell, LA
70459 Webmaster: John Guthans, AA5UY • Artwork by Judy Guthans, AA5UZ