** NEWS ** NEWS ** NEWS **
- Hamfest on Ham Nation here is the link.https://twit.tv/shows/ham-nation/episodes/412?autostart=false
Test Session will be set for Nov. 16 th at the OARC for 9:00
a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Please refer to our Class/test page for
more information. It is also posted on the Calendar
Thank you to Jarrod-AE5LG for his station upgrade proposal
W5MMC-Cory and Greg-KG5RFM both voted in.
Items for sale from a donation.
meeting is Sept. 19th at the OARC
at 7:30 p.m.
- Hamfest photos are posted on the Files/photo page.
- Building: Need to fix a minor leak, repair light in
shack, repair/replace ac unit, and clean back room so one
can work on equipment. Other news can be found in the
- Plans are to have a meeting a quarter in the
other side of the parish, details will follow.
can update their information for the new club's directory.
Here is the form This
form has to be hand carried or mailed to Frank's attention.
- Minutes are Posted for
Here is a
direct link for that PDF
- QRM is posted for June, July
2019. Here is a
direct link for that PDF.
- Follow us on Facebook.
Here is the link
- Past Presentations:
Here is a link-these are save on the Cloud.
- Winter Field Day 2019;
Pictures are posted on our Cloud.
- Russel-AB6DS has 2 fusion repeaters in Bush, LA and they are
connected to the DWARN repeater system. Here is
a link that will give users more information about
DWARN and Fusion (C4FM).
- Ron is taking orders for shirts with our logo on them.
Please check the minutes for prices and sizes.
Shack: 2190 4th St., Slidell, LA Mail: PO Box 553, Slidell, LA
70459 Webmaster: John Guthans, AA5UY • Artwork by Judy Guthans, AA5UZ