** NEWS ** NEWS ** NEWS **
Towers For Sale; (1) 60ft. Crank-Up, (2) lightweight tower sections. Details Posted 9/6/20
- Congratulations to James - AI5AK on his recent up grade
to Extra, ARRL VE and new call sign.
- Congratulations to Fernando - KI5LKF,
becoming our newest member and passing his Technician's
- Dues are Due.
- Congratulations to Paula - KI5CDJ, she has received her
certificate and is now an ARRL VE.
- Congratulations to Bob
- KC5NNK, has received his certificate and is now an ARRL
- Hamfest is Cancelled: For more information please check the Hamfest Link.
Our test session is also cancelled.. Please check out the class/test page of
Big News about our Website; Russell-WI5ARD
has been working very hard at re designing the navigation
bars so our website will now display properly using
different browsers. Many thanks to Russell and if
anyone has an issue with the website please email us at
email@example.com and be
specific as possible as to what problem you maybe having
with our website. There are still a few pages that
need work, but it is almost complete. Thank you
A direct email was sent out to our membership about shirts
and if you did not receive that email please contact us and
let us know. Our email address is
Day Pictures of 2020.
Business Meeting is September 3rd.
Social Meeting will be on Sept. 17th. All meetings are on a Thursday at 7:30
p.m. Please let us know if you did not receive the email
with the links for the virtual meeting room.
KG5CEN - Glen will be handing the shirt orders.
Emails will be sent out on how to order.
- Items for sale from a donation.
Tom Grant has an Omni VI for sale. Here is the pdf. Posted 2/21/20
- Hamfest photos are posted on the Files/photo page.
Members can update their information for the new club's directory.
Here is the form This form has to be hand carried or mailed to Frank's attention.
- Minutes are Posted for
Here is a
direct link for that PDF
- QRM is posted for
Sept./Oct, 2020. Here is a direct link for that PDF.
- Follow us on Facebook.
Here is the link
- Past Presentations:
Here is a link-these are save on the Cloud.
- Winter Field Day 2019;
Pictures are posted on our Cloud.
- Russell-AB6DS has 2 fusion repeaters in Bush, LA and they are connected to the DWARN repeater system. Here is a link that will give users more information about DWARN and Fusion (C4FM)
Shack: 2190 4th St., Slidell, LA Mail: PO Box 553, Slidell, LA
70459 Webmaster: • Artwork by Judy Guthans, AA5UZ